Welcome to the Niagara Rapids Volleyball Club and one of the largest volleyball clubs in Ontario. My name is Matthew Ragogna and I am the newly hired Technical Director with the club after being a coach with the organization for the past five years. I completed both my Bachelor of Sport Management (2015) and master’s degree (2017) at Brock University.
- Assistant Coach, Brock Men’s Volleyball Team (Current), Performance Coach (Old Level 3- In Training)
- Captain, Brock Men’s Volleyball Team (2016)
- Academic All-Canadian and Dale Iwanoczko Award Winner (Community, Athletics, and Academics)
- Head Coach, 2016 Ontario Summer Games, Region 3 (Gold)
- Assistant Coach, Brock Women’s Volleyball
- Niagara Rapids SPIKES, Assistant, and Head Coach (2012-2016)
- VCCE and HPC Coach
This will be my sixth-year coaching with the Nagara Rapids as I look forward to taking some of our high-performance teams to the next level while overseeing our great group of coaches and athletes.
If you have any questions or inquires about Rapids, our programs, performance teams, clinics, or just volleyball in general, feel free to contact me at TechnicalDirector@
Best of luck to our amazing athletes for the upcoming season!